Friday, December 19, 2008

Finished these two balis over the last couple days....These where made to fill out some way overdue orders....

first is a Daggersong with Devin Thomas Spirograph blade and carbon fiber over titanium frame....

Next is a Mini Amok Bali...actually the first I ever made if I am not mistaken....the client wanted it with a high finish so I handrubbed the blade to 1200 grit and jeweled the inside of the frame and then textured and anodized it a dark bronze color....please excuse the poor pictures of this one....was shot in the shop...not ideal but wanted to show this one off too...








1 Comments:

Blogger BUG said...

Wonderful Bali's Jens......again!

I finish spending a ludicrous amount on my new house I'll be back for some of these AFTER I get permits for them. Strictly permit-only in Australia.

Best wishes for a Merry Xmas and a Happy & Prosperous New Year for all of us!

Regards,

BRIAN

December 21, 2008 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home