Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Anso Orderbook is now CLOSED!

The Anso orderbook is now closed. I have reached close to 2 years worth of orders and keep getting behind on deliveries. On top of that I have so many ideas I never have time to make. So...untill further notice I do not accept orders. For those of you in the orderbook allready and for those who have correspondance with me regarding orders take it easy ...your all good!. If you have any questions at all please let me know!

To keep on track with current work and possible availables please sign up for my newsletter and/or keep and eye on forum and blog...!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jens, I am glad that you are so busy that you have to close your order book!

I DO hope that you get to get to create some of those designs you have in your head!!

I also hope you get rid of that spammer.

December 12, 2009 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home