Monday, March 25, 2013







I recently finished this Zero and figured it was long time since I had an auction....The specs of the folder: 3 1/4" blade in .200" Rwl-34, 7 3/4" overall... .130" framelock with mokume bolster and carbon fiber handle. Textured Mokuti clip and Mokuti lock stop. The titanium is anodized in aged blue and bronze color. The blade has an asymetrical duplex grind and has been handrubbed.


...This knife will sell via auction. The auction will be open untill tomorrow Tuesday the 26th of March at 5.00 pm east coast time.

To place a bid you can post here, email (info@ansoknives.com) or pm me your bid and I will post it for you. To avoid any last minutte sniping the auction will run 5 mins after the last bid. The winning bidder will pay shipping of $35 anywhere in the world. Bidders from Europe please contact me before bidding as VAT have to be added to the final bid.

Good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home