Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Anso Testlab Outbreak V. 887-29 (Dec 2008) Pictures - Lottery!!

Testlab Outbreak V.887-29

Happy New Year everybody!!

Been working really hard the past week to make this project come to life in time to make this post on the last day of 2008. The Outbreak year has been alittle bit slower in 2008 than expected but turned out to be just as I wanted it numbervise....I made a total of 5 new designs which I think would be just about right...6 would probably be better which is what i aim for in 2009.

ok on to this new Outbreak:

This time I have been working in the approx 3 1/2" range with this new design. Overall lenght is approx 7 1/2". Blades are made from 1/5" thick stock RWL-34 with a nice hollowgrind. Frames are made from .140" titanium

As usual 5 have been made of this model while in the Test phase. The first 3 shown here are available for sale!

knife A: Stonewashed RWL-34 blade - black/blue G10 handle with circular texture. Price $750

Knife B: Stonewashed RWL-34 blade - Olive green semi translucent G10 with "micro" texture. Price $750

Knife C: Stonewashed RWL-34 blade - Orange G10 with single frame and micro Techno texture. Price $750

I will because of the overwhelming interest be selling these via a lottery. To enter the lottery for a chance to buy one of these knives please read carefully:

Email me at outbreak@ansoknives.com and write "December Outbreak Lottery" in the subject. In the email you will write down which of these 3 your interested in. after 24 hours I will assign everyone who has contacted me with a "lucky number" for each of the knives he/she is interested in and let a random number generator pick the "winners". If you are only interested in 1 of these you get one chance...if your interested in two you get two chances..etc. Hope this makes sence....BUT please specify which your interested in or if your interested in them all...!!

Finally a note for the European readers....these prices do not incl VAT TAX...so if you live inside the European Union please let me know when you contact me!


Contact me at outbreak@ansoknives.com for further information and to be put on the newsletter list for new Outbreaks. Also check out the Outbreak site at http://www.testlab-outbreak.com


so...lets see them

first is knife A:





Knife B:





Knife C:



2 Comments:

Blogger Carp76 said...

I was very fortunate to win one of these knives. I received the Orange G10 model and it is more knife than I expected. Thanks Jens for building such a tank of a knife.

February 04, 2009 11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 04, 2009 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home