Friday, January 29, 2010

Auction!!






I just finished this rather special Funk folder today.

The knife features a 3 1/3" blade of .160" thick RWL-34 with a deep hollow grind and a nice swedge on the back. Instead of the original Spyderco hole this knife was designed with I made a double thumbstud out of titanium. Has checkering on the tops for a nice grippy feel. The single sided frame is made from .140" 6Al4V titanium and the scale is made out of black/orange G10 with my tight crop circle texture. Deep beadblasted! Handmade titanium standoffs and an engraved pocketclip. All parts except the scale has been stonewashed.

To try something new I will sell this via auction. The auction will be open for 24 hours from posting. To place a bid please email me your bid. I will update the current bid as often as possible. To avoid any last minutte sniping the auction will run 15 mins after the last bid. The winning bidder will pay shipping of $30 anywhere in the world. Bidders from Europe please contact me before bidding.

Lets start the bids with $600

Auction is closed with the winning bid being $1000!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home