Monday, March 17, 2008

Amok goes Micro







what do we have here??...my good friend Piter asked me a while ago if I could make him a 3 3/4" Amok and this is the result....for your information I started out making the fullsize Amok with a 5 3/4" blade...then came along the mini Amok with it´s 4 3/4" blade and now the Micro Amok with its 3 3/4" blade... While the mini was a direct scale down this one had to be compleetly redesigned to keep proportions AND still function well and keep its good looks

Incidently I had the prototype for the mini Amok in the shop for a tuneup so you can see the difference in size....too bad I didnt have a full size Amok to show together with them as well...
the blade is RWL-34 and the handle is red carbon fiber.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jens, that IS tooooooo cool!!!! I LOVE it!!!

March 20, 2008 6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home