Sunday, January 27, 2008




Been fighting to get some knives done for a few weeks but all kinds of situations kept me from the shop....on top of that I was fighten a seriuos burn out....had to drag my ass into the shop to get anything done...anyways this weekend I managed to get past all that shit and actually get some serious work done....say hello to a new and fresh mr Anso

So.... here is a slightly modified Rebel framelock with some badass mammoth ivory, shadowboxed and contoured. I took some of the handle around the fingergroove to give it a slimmer look and better fit to the mammoth....this project really came together without ANY problems or delays...no more bad mojo voodoo shit in the Anso shop...ya!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is a beautiful knife!!
I am not fond of nail nicks though. But it IS beautiful! I love the combo of the mammoth, and a titanium frame lock is most excellent!!

January 27, 2008 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home