Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Outbreak Feb 2008!!!






I just finished Outbreak numero uno(1) of the Feb 2008 Outbreaks and the remaining 4 is almost done....As mentioned in another thread I will do a lottery for these so every one gets a chance to buy one....

Specs for these is:
3 1/4 (approx) blade in Talonite!! about .180-200 thick!!, framelocks in .130" Titanium, backspacers in the same material as the handle. Nr 1 has orange/black G10 with circular texture. The rest has Tan G10 with techno texture, Black/blue G10 with a new kinda texture I am exploring, translucent with "trademark" texture and CF with "Trademark" texture. All will have matching titanium clips...The price is 850$ each.

To get into the lottery please email me within the next 24 hours!! at outbreak@ansoknives.com and I will put your name in the hat. It would help if you give me a prioritylist of the different G10´s so you have a better chance of getting excactly the one youd like. The way I am going to run the lottery is the first name i pick will get the first choice on the his/her list, the next person I pick will if possible get the first choice on his/her list unless that one is allready spoken for...if so he/she will get the second choice. etc...let me know if this is clear. In 24 hours I will draw the names between the ones that emailed me....no pm´s or posts will be accepted in the lottery...only emails!!! I will contact the winners directly via email as soon as I have the names ready and know which folders goes to which.


and now for some pictures...! Sorry for the qaulity of the pics....will try and get better tommorow and I will get pics of the remaining 4 as they are finished...

the lottery is now closed for entries, the winners has been picked and have recieved emails of which one they got....thanks for playing folks!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oooooooh, talonite blades!!! Sweeeeeet Jens!!

February 13, 2008 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home