Thursday, April 15, 2010

One of a kind double action automatic!
























































I just finished the one of a kind double action automatic folder for a customer. Turned out to be one of my best work ever in my ow opinion. I like the kind of futuristic look it has ...old mixed with newThe blade is 5 3/4" Bertie Reitveld Dragonskin damascus. The same material is used for the button and the screw collars. The bolster and clip is made from Ed Schempp Barbed Wire Damascus. The frame is titanium that has been beadblasted, anodized and stonewashed. The scale is black/blue G10 with techno texture.A small video also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVfUgAHbhHA

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This has to be my all time fav blade that I have seen of yours Jens.

May 24, 2010 2:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

.....it is even great to hear !
wonderful piece

May 26, 2010 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home