Friday, November 02, 2007

Greeting!
I just updated the blog with the latest pictures from my shop rebuild. It is almost done now and about ready to start work in....ofcourse there is still a ton of little jobs that wil have to be done as we go. I need to rethink alot of procedures but as soon as that is done I have a strong feeling my workflow will be much better in this new and optimized shop. I canĀ“t wait to get back to knifemaking after 3 weeks of construction...!
These 3 weeks has not helped on getting caught up with overdue orders but it was something that had to be done and I will do my best to get caught up. Also if you have been emailing me during the past 3 weeks you will have noticed that I have been somewhat slow in responding. This should be over now and I am back "to my old self" again.... :)
So if you have a standing order and delivery is comming up please be patient and I will get everything caught up asap.
thanks!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great worshop ! congratulations ! ;-)
xavier.

November 02, 2007 2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way To Go Bro! Looking Nice & Warm!
:)

November 02, 2007 4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice shop! Congratulations :-)
I see your pictures and I am speechless,
all the nice machines and on top the dust system -
great job!

November 03, 2007 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home