Wednesday, October 17, 2007







I just finished these last two blades in my drawer....these are the very last fixed blades of my regular line you will see for a VERY long time if ever again. I have finished the last of my orders for fixed blades and with these two the drawer is EMTY :)

first is the Droppoint with damasteel blade (stainless, 60 Rc) green canvas micarta, kydex sheath, tapered tang: price $450 (sold)

the other is a variation of the same design....RWL-34 blade, beadblasted, black canvas, tapered tang...price; 325$

the last one is a rare item indeed....only made somethign like 3 or 4 total on this design...

contact me at info@ansoknives.com if your interested

paypal prefered...western union and checks ok...!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Those are sweeeeeet!! Congrats to the new owner!! I wish I could buy one right now, but I can't!!

October 19, 2007 3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home