Wednesday, October 24, 2007






ok....another few days has past and here is what happened. Doors where the main issue....by building a new floor both the doors where at least a foot and a half to small for the new (used) doors I bought.......so the big hammer and chisel has to be put into use...dirty job but someone has to do it After the door holes where made big enough I installed new beams to support the walls over the door frame. I am glad I do better making knives than I do laying bricks...aint pretty but it works....will do part of the finishing touch on the walls tommorow. The my buddy Tei came and helped me install the doors...one of them is a simple inner door since this will become an acces door to the second level shop room that is in the works but put on hold untill further notice...the other door is an insulated frontdoor...heavy duty and I installed a new lock on it today so I have easy acces from the outside. Todays work was applying felt to the new walls in the inner room. When this dries up painting is next. Tommorow the electrician will come and install all the outlets for 220V and 380V, lamps etc....I included a few pics of the shop seen from the outside. The weather was especially nice today allthough pretty cold.... I am allready looking forward to sitting in my new and WARM shop looking out into the cold....

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, you are making amazing progress!! I am glad that you will be more comfy in your new shop!

October 25, 2007 6:39 AM  
Blogger Jens Anso said...

thanks for the nice comments Suz!!

October 25, 2007 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home