Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Testlab Outbreak V.93-312 (Oct 2007 - kinda)







I meant to post this sooner....actually this Outbreak was presented at the Bladeshow...I just never got around posting pics of it....and since the last couple months has been crazy I havent had time to finish any new Outbreaks....have quite a few lined up allready ...just not the time....well enough bla bla bla...this is a big hunk of steel...Amok size which means 5 3/4" blade and about 12 3/4 overall lenght.....however....while the Amok is big this one feels HUGE....ofcourse I DID grind it from 7mm stock...thats alittle bit more than 1/4"...and the blade has ALOT of mass also....I am making a total of two (2) of this model allthough this one will be the only one excactly looking like this..nr 2 (which will be awailable...contact me at info@ansoknives.com if interested) will have a slightly different bladeshape...alittle bit slimmer...

Enjoy!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jens, THAT rocks!!!!! Man, YOU keep raising the bar!!

October 10, 2007 6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am now the new proud owner of this knife. Its my 2nd Anso and I just love them. Keep up the great work Jens.

October 13, 2007 5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home