Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Testlab Outbreak V.29-587 (Nov 2007)




Testlab Outbreak V.29-587 (Nov 2007)
Glad to be able to present this new Outbreak. I finished this one up just before I left for the New York show and was happy to be able to show it around "over there" Got alot of positive feedback on it before it was sold.

This one has a hawk blade of about 2" RWL-34, framelock with a single titanium frame together with a green/pistacio handle. I explored into a new kind of texture on this one ...kinda tecno-texture if you like... Worked out rather nice if you ask me

Since this one is sold allready and that I will make a total of 5 of this model Outbreak I have 4 available spots for these. Please note that what you sign up for is a spot on the list for one of these designs but the materials and configuration will be decided by me when I make it. I am open to suggestions but to stay with the concept of the Testlab Outbreak I will reserve the right to experiment with these.

The price is 575$ and will come with a 1120 dedicated Pelican case for safe storage. Please email me at outbreak@ansoknives.com to reserve a spot on the list for this V. 29-587 Outbreak.

Sorry for the half assed pictures...these where shot in an apartment on Brooklyn (Thanks Abe ) just before I went to the show....

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jens, that is another amazing knife!! I love it! As you know I LOVE green!! You keep out doing yourself!!

November 25, 2007 12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jens, That Knife Rocks!!

November 28, 2007 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home