Sunday, December 16, 2007

Whats on the table in the Anso shop?





Thinking of doing this thread as an ongoing project...posting pictures and telling alittle about what I have currently in the works...both for customer so they can see I actually DO work now and then and for interested people in general...I will be emailing the customers who have work in progress so this should also work as a "hey thats my knife in the pictures ;)

on the table these days are 3 Auto Amoks....I have 4 that I need to work on in the near future...the first two are pretty far in the process..what we have here is Bertie Reitweld damascus for the blades...damascus for the bolsters and stellar sea cow/ wallrus for the handles...the last has a blade in Damasteel and will have Mike Norris bolsters and mammoth ivory for handles.

I also had a batch of blades though the heattreater last week....most of these here are on the to do list over the next couple weeks.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great idea Jens!!

I am on the road heading for Alaska, but I check here, when I have internet access.

I hope you had a Merry Christmas my friend!!

December 26, 2007 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home