Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Anso Testlab Outbreak V.14-931 (April 2008)













Testlab Outbreak V.14-931 (April 2008)

I just finished this design as part of a build-off project. This is my very first flipper!...it has an internal stoppin and a very complex curve in the bolster joint....I set the bar high for the contest and think it paid of Being this was part of a time limited project it put a slight delay on the March Outbreak which will be annoucned later this week!

Specs of the folder: 3 3/4" blade in .200" Rwl-34, 8 2/5" overall... .095" liners, titanium bolsters and black G10 scales.

While the design is a whole new side of what you have previusly seen from me I think it still remains 100% Anso .... let me know what you think!

As usual 5 will be made of this model while in the Test phase.
Contact me at outbreak@ansoknives.com for further information and to be put on the newsletter list for new Outbreaks. Also check out the Outbreak site at http://www.testlab-outbreak.com

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jens, that is just incredible!!!! WOW!!! WOW!!

April 04, 2008 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home