Saturday, March 10, 2007

I am very excited about presenting this new Outbreak....! It really represents the Outbreak criteria 110%.
The frame is .130" 6Al4V titanium with black/green/pistacio G10 heavily textured and blasted. A single Tritium vial installed unders the scale with lumination holes outside and inside. The blade is .200" thick RWL-34 assymetrical ground (dagger grind on one side and high hollow on the other) . Bladelenght is 3.4" and the overall lenght is 7 3/4". This and all following Outbreaks will come in dedicated Pelican 1120 case with my new Testlab Outbreak logo.

I am accepting 5 orders total for this model in the testphase. To learn more contact me at
outbreak@ansoknives.com








1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That knife is really my favourite !

May 22, 2007 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home