Sunday, September 23, 2007

Jyen and one off Tanto available












In my efforts to clean out my drawer of fixed blade blanks I realized I had a few that was not ordered.....since I stopped taking orders for fixedblades these are your last chance to get a "standard model" knife from me...


First is a Jyen....made from 7 mm stock RWL-34...yep thats a allitle more than 1/4! yet light and comptable because of the tapered tang and deep hollow grinds.. 4 1/2" handrubbed blade, 9 1/4" overall. I will be making a leathersheath for this one. Handle is first class desert ironwood. Price is 595$ plus shipping (sold)

Next is is the one of a kind Tanto Shank....Chisel Ground from 7mm RWL-34 (again...alittle more than 1/4"), compound ground and facetted tip...VERY strong and THICK .... exposed "butt" for striking, heavy textured black G10. Beadblasted all over... Comes with a kydex sheath. 7 1/2" blade, 12 1/2" overall...price 425$ (sold)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! To Who Ever Got That Beautiful Jyen !

October 10, 2007 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home