Friday, April 11, 2008

Available Original Anso Testlab Outbreak V. 67-432, serial number 5!!














I have a very special knife available right here! I have been holding this for the customer who got a chance to buy it. Unfortunately he had to back out of the deal. This is 1 out of the original 5 I made of this design in the Outbreak phase. This is serial number 5 and is marked as such. I had this one laying uncompleeted so I finished it during this past week. While doing so I experimented with a new stonewashed finish and this is the first knife I am offering for sale with this kind of finish. It is a little hard to see in the picturses but it is a smooth and durable finish and I find it very attractive.
This is a framelock with .130" thick titanium frames with double overlay of black and orange G10 with my mega crop circle texture. TheBlade is RWL-34 at 60 Rc and is made from .200" stock.

I will offer this via the lottery system so everyone gets a chance to buy it. The price is 775$ and to get a chance to buy it send me an email to outbreak@ansoknives.com with "Outbreak 67-432" in the subject.
I will have open for entries for 24 hours and then use a random generator to pick the "winner".
And now for some pictures!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is schaweeeeeeeeeet Jens!!


I wish I could buy it, but I can't right now.


Whomever gets that knife is awesome!!

April 15, 2008 9:37 PM  
Blogger BUG said...

IF that knife is still available I'll take it if you let me know price. I'll pay via PayPal.

Regards,

BUG

April 27, 2008 7:09 AM  
Blogger Jens Anso said...

thanks!!

this is gone.....!

April 28, 2008 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home