Saturday, April 05, 2008

Important news for the March ANSO Outbreak lottery

Tommorow I will be officially presenting the March Outbreak (ya ya...alittle late for March but what the heck)....and I will have pictures of the 3 that will be available out of the batch of 5.....so far I can say that one is a framelock with titanium bolster and dark green G10 with MEGA texture..the other will be a framelock, single frame with Ranger green scales....the last one is still not decided 100%...more info tommorow.....

I will post the terms of the lottery and how to get a place in line tommorow together with posting pics of the knives. After posting you will have 24 hours to sign up and the winners will be contacted with payment information.

stay tuned

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jens, I CAN NOT wait to see these new Outbreaks!!!! Especially the GREEN one!!!!

April 06, 2008 3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home