Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Testlab Outbreak V.34-206

This is by far my favorite Testlab Outbreak so far.....I really REALLY like how these turned out! I presented this at the Bladeshow and got VERY good feedback on it so I guess I was not alone on liking it

The specs are as follows: 4" Blade, 8.8" overall with a .200" thick RWL-34 blade. As allways these are cryotreated and end up at 60Rc.

Usually I have some spots available when I present a new Outbreak but this time I brought 3 with me for the show that all sold and the remaining 2 places in line is gone. So no more will be made available in the Outbreak phase.......however I have decided to ad this model with only minor changes to my standard lineup before too long....SO...if your interested let me know This will btw be called "Rasta" when it becomes a regular model. Keep your eyes out for my website...!

I will be showing pictures of the 3 I brought to the show......first with Orange G10 , then green cnavas and last black G10. Enjoy!













1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cool in orange ! great work !
Xavier ! ;-)

June 21, 2007 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home