Saturday, August 04, 2007

Testlab Outbreak 47-373

Well it is about time I posted a new Outbreak...! This one is one of the smaller ones I actually made this alittle while ago but decided to wait before I posted it. This one have a blade approx 1 3/4" long or so....this one is made as a framelock with a stand alone orange G10 handle side with integral backspacer...I am really starting to like this way of building folders more and more...! There will be made a total of 5 of this model in the Outbreak phase, the pictured one incl. If you interested in getting on the list for one send me a mail to outbreak@ansoknives.com ... pricing for this one will be $495 and will include a dedicated Pelican case.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again a nice little folder .

August 06, 2007 5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the size of this folder Jens.

Kyle "KVD90" Decker

August 22, 2007 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home