Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bladeshow table 18c!









Greetings friends of the Anso knife :)

last few months and the last few weeks in particular I have been working hard to get my knives ready for the Bladeshow. The result was worth the 14-18 hour days I have been working lately. I have 18 knives available for sale at the show and I have 5 with me for delivery! The knives represents some of my very best work in my opinion. I am presenting a new model at the show....one of the previous Outbreaks has been promoted :) ....The name for the knife is ZULU and I will show pictures of it just before I leave for Atlanta.

Here is a little sneak peak of what I am bringing.....will supplement with more pictures during the following week before I jump on a plane for Atlanta! If you have a chance to go to the show besure to stop by table 18c!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home