Friday, May 23, 2008










I just recieved these in the mail...this was a testrun to judge how the colors would like like with the print etc...will have a VERY limited amount of these at Blade....VERY limited...anyways...let me know what you think. If you like you can start adding your wishlist with sizing in this thread or email at info@ansoknives.com. These are Gildans Ultra cotton t-shirts and the hoodies are Heavyweight Gildans for the regular and Heavy Blend for the zippered....I donĀ“t know the pricing yet but will post that as soon as I know....

I am not sure I will keep the print in Orange but rather change both designs to YELLOW!....

anyways here goes...

67 design in Yellow print on black or chestnut

Outbreak logo shown in Orange but expect to print them in Yellow as I feel it will goe better with the logo and concept...

printed on Military Green and Dark Chokolate

zippered hoodie in black and the regular hoodie in Dark Chokolate....

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Friel said...

Looking good Jens. I like all these new designs.

May 23, 2008 1:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jens, I LOVE the new tee shirts And sweatshirt!!

I wear the shirt I bought from you at Blade 06 all the time.

May 25, 2008 6:07 PM  
Blogger Soul Hunter said...

Looking good brother. My vote is for orange though.

May 26, 2008 1:52 AM  
Blogger Jens Anso said...

thanks for your comments...!! I will post more pictures when I have made the second batch!!

May 26, 2008 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home