Monday, July 14, 2008

Anso Flipper Outbreak #1 Auction!!!






Testlab Outbreak V.14-931 #1 (April 2008)

CURRENT BID: $1400 and closing in a matter of minuttes!
This is your chance to bid on this very rare knife. First it is an Outbreak so only 5 will be made of this design during the test phase. So far I have only made two....this is number 1!! ....also this is my first flipper design EVER...!


This design was part of a build-off project where I was awarded first price at the Bladeshow. Did I say this is my very first flipper!?...it has an internal stoppin and a very complex curve in the bolster joint....


Specs of the folder: 3 3/4" blade in .200" Rwl-34, 8 2/5" overall... .095" liners, titanium bolsters and black G10 scales.


Rules for the aution...please read!

The auction will end 72 hours after this post (Thursday afternoon/night depending on your timezone)To allow last minutte bidding but to avoid any sniping the auction will not end untill 15 mins after the last recieved bid. To bid please email me at info@ansoknives.com with AUCTION BID in the subject and I will update the current bid here!....Please send your full name and phonenumber together with your first bid. I will update the bid at least a couple times a day with the highest bid . On the last day from an hour before closing and untill the last recieved bid I will update every 10 mins or so...Please note...if your living in Europe please contact me regarding sales tax before you bid!Opening bid is 1000 $ ... good luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jens, simply put I love this flipper folder, do you plan to produce any more in this style?
Alan

December 27, 2009 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home