Tuesday, May 27, 2008









as promissed I will show the new model I will present at Blade called ZULU....exclusive preview for your eyes only This model originates from the Testlab Outbreak V.57-411 from December 2007. I really like this one ...in fact so much I just made one for my self as EDC knife. It is a semi small knife yet it performs as a much bigger knife...! 3" worth of .200" thick RWL-34 blades....I hope you like it..!

First one I am showing is a solid titanium framelock with one side made from .160" plate with deep crater texture. The lockside is .130" titanium...Blade is handrubbed

next is this one made again as framelock with black and blue techno textured G10 and stonewashed blade....LOVE this techno texture!!!

the previous two will be with me at Blade....as well as two more....THIS one is for a delivery at the show....F22 CF and Timascus, handrubbed blade....

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jens, those are awesome! Rock on!!

I LOVE that Timascus one!! Wowie, wow, wow!!

May 28, 2008 1:49 AM  
Blogger Southard Knives said...

All of those Look amazing Jens... !!! I just cant get over that Timascus and Carbon fiber.

May 28, 2008 2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home